Wednesday, May 25, 2016

World Market Finds - Baking Dishes, Outdoor Rug and Pineapple Measuring Cups


I live in the middle of a cornfield, well not really but it used to be! I live in the suburbs between Dayton and Cincinnati and let me tell you there has not been much here ever! Development has been underway and we are finally getting some new stores, I was elated a few years back when we got a HomeGoods haha, but seriously!

One store that has eluded this Area is Cost Plus World Market, rumor has it that there used to be one near Cincinnati, but I can tell you its not there anymore. The closest one to me is in Columbus (and they have like 4 stores), which is 1.5 hours away, but my mom and sister live up there so I incorporate my WorldMarket visits with visiting them. 

Because World Market is a treat that I get only so many times per year, I tend to surf the website and see what I like before I visit so I know what to grab while I am there. My last visit was about 2 weeks ago and I knew that the seasonal summer items would be out, I had some aqua acrylic cups I bought last year and wanted some more and in different colors (I think I got pink, red, and green). I got these, Pacific Acrylic Tumbler Glasses:

Photo Credit: Cost Plus World Market
I like pineapples I mean really like them. One of my favorite fruits to eat and I like how they look so pineapple decor in small doses is a yes for me! I found these adorable nested measuring cups in a pineapple container for $12.99, I cannot wait to get these set up on my counter for that pop of bright yellow.
Photo Credit: Cost Plus World Market
I was eyeing the bin of plastic outdoor rugs and loved this paisley printed red, green and yellow rug.  Its a 4x6 Red Santiago Paisley Reversible Rio Floor Mat made from 100% polypropylene. They had many different colors and styles all beautiful!
Photo Credit: Cost Plus World Market
Photo Credit: Cost Plus World Market
I found this cute blue print Kimono! Yes Please for $29.99. With shorts, leggings or jeans and a t-shirt this will be fun to kick back in.
Photo Credit: Cost Plus World Market

Photo Credit: Cost Plus World Market
I found some clearance baking dishes, lemon themed, one a tart pan and the other a loaf pan, both are so cute and have a recipe printed in the bottom. I paid $7.49 for each pan.



Photo Credit: Cost Plus World Market
I also fell for this little ceramic baker, just had to have it. It was $9.99 and perfect on nights when I am home alone and cooking only for 1.

Something else I have a thing for at World Market is the dish towels. I like changing it up with the colors and patterns and I like these towels because they are not absorbent fluffy towels like a bath towel. I tend to buy a few 1-2 times per year. These vary in price between $7.99 - $9.99.

Last but not least we found one of my all time favorite drinks at World Market last year, New York Seltzer, I just about fell over when I saw it. It comes in vanilla creme soda, root beer, peach, blueberry, concord grape, raspberry, black cherry soda and lemon lime. So good and a special treat, my kids like it too so we stock up every time and enjoy here and there.

Photo Credit: Cost Plus World Market
Kids found a bunch of stuff too, so my bill was a bit higher than normal but I think we stocked up pretty good in this trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment