Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pottery Barn Glassware

Photo Credit: Pottery Barn
Hi friends. I have been looking for new glassware and want something sturdy, simple and classic. The reason I want simple and classic is because if a piece chips or breaks I will be able to easily replace the broken glass.

Photo Credit: Pottery Barn
I looked at many stores (except Crate & Barrel - darn it!) but Pottery Barn had a very simple pattern that I really like. As for price I could get a cheaper set at Target, Walmart, etc... but I like how heavy these are and that I can buy them by the piece.

Photo Credit: Pottery Barn
I am lucky to have a Pottery Barn Outlet store about 40 mins from my house so I decided to drive there to look around and hoped they would have my glasses and they did!!  I actually only bought 1 style which was the pints so I could live with them and to see if I really liked them. The style is plain and goes with anything and the weight is perfect. The style is the PB Classic Barware. And if you have seen it you know what I mean when I say it is plain, as in no texture or pattern on the glasses. I did want a patterned glass but the more I looked the more I wanted simple and something that can be paired with just about anything.

Photo Credit: Pottery Barn
This style of glassware has the pints, double old fashioned, and water goblets (which are my favorite), and other barware pieces like flutes, stemless flutes, wine and balloon wine, margarita and martini glasses. And the outlet the prices are $2.99 - $4.99 per piece. So overall I am pretty happy about that. Anyone who knows how I shop knows I put a limit on what I can spend per store so I will buy these in a couple trips to the outlet. Plus being a PB customer I earn points on my purchases so after spending $250 I get a $25 gift card.
Photo Credit: Pottery Barn
You can buy these in sets of 6, but I like to have dishes in sets of 4 so that is why buying by the piece is my preferred way to get the glassware. Can't have 8 place settings and only 6 glasses, that would make me insane! Also, if you buy online or through a normal Pottery Barn store you can get your glasses monogrammed. If you don't want the monogram and want a better price (at outlet pricing I get 2 free) the Outlet is the way to go!






No comments:

Post a Comment