Tuesday, June 10, 2014

End of Year Teacher's Gift


The end of school has finally arrived! We had to tack on 4 extra days due to the bad weather so this day was long overdue.



Yesterday I remembered I needed to get teacher's gifts and dropped in Home Goods to see what I could find on such short notice. I was thinking some paper, but nixed that idea and then decided a basket filled with food goodies was a better gift.



I found 2 cloth baskets, costing $5.99 and $6.99 and then set out to fill them up. I went with healthy apple chips, a lemonade mix, Hershey bar, chips and salsa, pasta and sauce, and key lime cookie straws. I got both teachers the same gift except the baskets are slightly different and the pasta are different shapes.


I paid about $34 per basket and I thought this was a cool gift and original. I would love to be a teacher and get a gift like this!


I hope my kid's teachers liked their gifts today and have a great summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment