Thursday, January 23, 2014

Recipe: Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Crockpot Chicken


What! A chicken recipe? Yes, I am following a vegetarian diet but I am the only one in my house, so the troops gotta be fed.

I cannot tell you where this recipe came from. A friend pulled it off of Facebook from someone's Skinny Fiber page and then she gave me a copy of it.

Sweet Baby Ray's Crockpot Chicken 

4-6 chicken breast 
1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray's sauce (I used original)
1/4 c vinegar 
1 tsp red pepper flakes 
1/4 c brown sugar (I used light brown)
1 tsp garlic powder 

Mix everything but chicken.  Place chicken in crockpot (frozen is ok) Pour sauce mixture over chicken. Cook on low 4-6 hours 

The sauce is pretty tasty, but gets thin as it cooks. My husband liked it and put the sauce over brown rice.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment