Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014



It's here, 2014!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday and a fun but safe New Year's. I took Dec 2013- Jan 1 off at work, my annual winter hibernation. I would love to say I did a bunch of fun stuff but not so, I basically shopped for Christmas and cleaned house nearly the entire break so, going back to work on Jan 2 wasn't so sad.

I did wake up at 4:58 this morning, because I knew an expected snow storm was coming through and no way am I heading into the office in weather, so I am curled up on the couch working from home today.

The weather so far isn't horrible, but we are under a winter weather advisory until 7pm! Here's a picture I snapped this morning.


I will wrap up December tomorrow with a fun look at Billy the Elf's stay at my house. I have not yet solidified my 2014 resolution or my 2014 house goals, but will post once I know what I want to achieve in this new year. 

Happy Thursday and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment