Friday, November 22, 2013

Target Find - Foxy Friday



I found this little wood tone fox at Target in September and immediately snatched it up. They also had some really cute squirrels but you only need so many animal statues so I stopped at the fox. Though I kinda wish I had gotten 1 of the squirrels, oh well life goes on!

I admit the wood tone was nice but not my favorite, so I painted it a glossy white using Rustoleum spray paint. I was so excited to paint this fox I forgot to snap a before picture.

Today is my last day of work then I am on a staycation all next week, Yipee!  I hope to make lots of treats for Thanksgiving, do some shopping, get my house ready for next Thursday, and go to my city's Christmas festival this weekend. Hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment