Thursday, October 10, 2013

Part 4 - Cleaning My Drawers! -- Towel Drawer Turned Bread Drawer

AFTER


So what annoys you at home? Mine is buns and bread hanging out on top of my counter. I could have all kinds of clutter on the counter (and likely do most days) but the bags of breads really irk me for some reason.

So what's a person to do? For me it was clean up and clear out 3 other drawers to make a space for the bags of bread and buns. This was the easiest drawer of the four, after I cleared out the big junk drawer and relocated the stacks of dish towels (my mom has some kind of sick obsession with dish towels, I have enough to last me the rest of my life, lol) I had an empty drawer perfect for bags of breads, buns, and chips. The bonus is my kids can open the drawer and grab out what they need instead of dragging a chair to the fridge to get a bag down, (oh yeah my fridge top is the potato chip graveyard).

BEFORE


This makes me happy, the bread is nestled away in its own little space out of sight.

So have I gotten all the drawers in my kitchen? NOPE! I have 2 more that hold big utensils and both need a major clean out! Maybe my next little task to get the kitchen more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment