Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Bath and Body Works- Fall Candles



Happy September!

I have to admit that I am starting to get in the mood for autumn, but I have not gotten anything out yet, maybe this coming weekend!



Bath and Body Works has recently switched over to their fall line of candles and candle holders. I saw some very cute stuff.



I got 2 candles while they had their 2 for $22 sale last week. I chose the blueberry pumpkin and the pumpkin caramel latte. Both smell great!  For those who like the black cherry merlot, it's in stock, get it while they have it!



Finally, I bought a oil diffuser, it's a little cream color pumpkin tea light holder and the oil is dropped into the ring that is around the stem. I bought the Caribbean Escape oil, I am still holding onto summer a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment