Friday, August 30, 2013

Clearance Finds - Target - Jewelry

Hi all! I am on a roll today. I am trying to catch up what I missed this week.



Last Friday, my family went out for dinner and dropped by Target to look at new cell phones and to get some back to school essentials for the kids. In the door the clearance rack with Jewelry caught my eye. I loved these 2 pieces and they came home with me. The bracelet was $5 and the earrings were $5.58. They had the bracelet in black and gold too, I may go back this weekend to see if they still have it, if so it will be mine :-).


Check out Megan at Honey We're Home, she just posted (today) her new 3-tier bracelet display, and I-spied my bracelet on it (actually that and several Stella & Dot pieces I also have). She has some beautiful pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment