Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Chosen "One" - Daughter's Curtain Fabric



I promised I would eventually show you the chosen fabric for the curtain I was making for my daughter's bedroom.  I like it a lot so does my daughter, my son well lets just say he wasn't shy about his dislike for it. Good thing it's not for his bedroom.

The pattern is called Let's Party and I bought it at Hobby Lobby with the 40% coupon. I bought 12 yards and have enough left over to make her a couple of throw pillows. I did decide to line the curtains with a drapery liner. I bought the liner at Joann Fabrics, I lucked out and got it when it was on sale 50% of the $7.99 per yard normal price.

Tomorrow I will post pics of the finished curtains!  I am so happy to be finished with this little project that took me forever to complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment