Thursday, June 20, 2013

My New 31 Bags


My wonderful friend Jennifer, had a 31 bags party recently. I have the oversize storage organizer already that we use to store 3 American Girl Dolls in under the bed. I wanted another to store 3 more dolls. I will post picture of those bags later.
I have never attended a party before this one, only a book party, so I had never seen the products in person besides the storage organizer I had bought from the book party. I loved the thermal bags, very cool and stylish. I loved the large utility tote too, and you can buy the cover for the large utility tote too.  I walked out with 4 new 31 bags and wanted to share. Just to add a disclaimer, I am not and never have been an employee of Thirty-one, just a fan of the products.


No comments:

Post a Comment