Saturday, June 22, 2013

American Girl Doll Storage

 

I posted pictures of 3 of the 4 Thirty-One bags I recently bought at a party. The one I did not show was the Oversized Storage Organizer. This bag is good for under the bed storage. I use these bags specifically to store 3 dolls per bag.


We keep all the boxes for the dolls because they are collectible. The boxes are good in these bags to help keep the bag steady.


I put the bottom box into the lid and then place the 3 boxes side-by-side for storage.


I bought the black and white pattern initially because I was worried the fabric patterns might change and that is exactly what happened, so I had to switch to the new pattern black and white fabric.


The dolls need to be kept stored out of sunlight and storing them helps to keep the dolls in better condition than sitting them on a shelf, the floor, or in the bed. These bag are great because I get to store the box under the bed and the doll too, this is a big space saver.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment