Monday, May 6, 2013

Couch Pillows




Well I have been busy on my sewing machine! I found some cute aqua fabric from Dwell Studio and decided to make some new pillows for my new grey couch that is in my familyroom. These pics are of an unfinished pillow, you can see where it is pinned on the side but I have completed 2 of these pillows and 2 lumbar pillows made from my fabric scraps. I will post better pics later.


I have been in pillow mode lately!  I just reopened a couple pillows that I bought at Walmart a few years ago, threw out the stuffing washed the cases, re-fluffed them and stitched them up. For now those are on my livingroom couch but will eventually be used seasonally or given away. First I need to find pillows more suited to that couch or a couch more suited to those pillows, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment