Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day


Happy Valentine's Day! not much going on at my house. I took some pictures of my felt heart wreath but i just don't have time to post them. I hope everyone gets whatever they are hoping for. I don't want anything but have had fun decorating boxes for the kid's class parties. I am in my final week of school, very busy trying to finish up my final project and preparing for my final exam.


Updated June 22, 2013: I know 4 months later, but I just found the SD card that had my wreath picture on it. 


This was 2x2 inch felt squares pushed onto a wire hanger shaped like a heart. Cutting all the squares was a job. Once all squares (cut a small slit in the center of each squares to slide easily on the hanger) were on the hanger, I folded the hanger ends into 2 hooks to lock the ends together. I made felt flowers and hot glued them on the wreath.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment