Saturday, February 16, 2013

Frazzled but hanging on

Friday night my house was freezing! I thought it was just me being cold. But this morning it was even colder. Furnace went out but our heating and air guy came through and was able to fix it up.....for $343 but it is warm now :-)

I took my final exam today. There was a 3 hour limit and it took me the entire 3 hours...I was a bit frazzled after that test, it was so hard, I drove home in a haze. The test covered the entire masters program (the past 4 years of my life) and there was no way to prepare for it. I am not exaggerating when I say there were a lot questions about subject matter that was never covered in the program. I got 88 out of 100, which I was happy and relieved for. I was not happy at the same time because I missed an A by 2 questions, but it will not hurt my overall class grade. So I have let it go...

Sunday and Monday I will be working on my final project and coordinating powerpoint presentation. And then I will be finished.

Today I did get my bedroom cleaned, laundry underway, and floors swept and vacuumed. Not bad we will see what gets done tomorrow.

Cheers,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fellow MBA Graduate!! Great to see you out here and CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!

    ReplyDelete